Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Antics

I helped mum make some ANZAC biscuits.. woohoo!!!

Eating the golden syrup off the spoon was the best


Caught!!!!


Out for an evening stroll!!!!


Talking to the trees. I am really bad as I think that the olives are grapes (or peas) and I try to eat them. Dad always tells me "They are not grapes" or "They are not peas" so when I walk past I always say "Not grapes", "Not peas" (but I still try and grab and eat them though!!!)


Mummy reading me a story the other night



Potty training didn't go to well.. Mum went cold turkey on me for 5 days but i just havent' clicked yet to tell her BEFORE I need to go. i was good at sitting on the potty for a while and reading a story etc, but i would never go and as soon as I stood up and walked a couple of paces... i would wee!!!! haha.. Mum will try again soon..

Practicing!!!

No comments: