Saturday, August 04, 2007

LONDON!!!!

We spent the last week in London and had a great time. The weather wasn't too bad so got out and saw alot. Stayed in Westminster as we did a houseswap with some friends, 10min walk to the London Eye!!!



I was kept pretty entertained on the flight with the DVD player!!!

On the train from Gatwick to London


Typical me!!


Walking with Dad down to Buckingham Palace


Mum & I


Big Ben, Me & Dad


Outside BP


On a statue



Mum and Dad had this thing they strapped to my arm... it started like this...


and usually ended like this!!!!
ZOO

Had a trip to a small Zoo... this is me peeking up!!



Helping Dad drive the digger


Cool Red tractor


Nan - I was trying to catch this Rooster for you but had no luck!!!


Patting the Goat..


It was a long walk, so Mum & Dad decided to get a taxi home. The taxi's in London at great and I could just be wheeled straight in...



Me next to a peice of the Berlin Wall at the War Museum


Feeding the Squirels at St James Park


Stink - Just about made my getaway!!!
GREENWICH


We took a river cruise to Greenwich.. Me on the boat!. I was a bit of a mission as I just wanted to run around!!!


Trying to work out the map.


It's a hard life


Still asleep!!



There is a great HUGE park there so once I woke up I had heaps of room to run around.


Family Pic



I made everyone laugh on the way home as I got a big tired so I grabbed my snuggie and went and lay in the middle of the floor of the boat!!!
WESTMINSTER

This was where we stayed .. I thought it was cool to have a NZ flag there. (I had my Teddy in Time out, I was telling him "Look at me"!!!)



On the balcony.


I got to meet some UK Rickett rellies... they were really nice and brought me a Teddy Bear that I now take EVERYWHERE!!! I get very very upset when I can't find him.


Feeding the birds in the park - Come on.. Take it!!!


I will MAKE you eat this!!!

I give up!! (She had just dropped it)



Me by the NZ memorial by Hyde park.
Mum and Dad weighed me while I was over there and I am now 13.2kg!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun Maia! You are getting just cuter and cuter every time we see photos of you. I bet all the Londoners were in love with you. Love the photo of you refusing to be walked with your wrist strap - I hate them too and have a tanty everytime Mum even suggests it so she's given up now. Miss you lots, Elisabeth.