Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter in France

Well, we don't want to jinx it but the weather over here has been great... so much for winter... here are a few shots of the last week ...


Maia loves her stroller....

Everything gets pushed around in it...


She has heaps of fun on her bike....

....and knows how to hold on...

Us today crusing outside... it was a belle day!!!

Excuse me.. I am reading!!!!

Mum brought me a backpack so that I can carry around my own nappies when we go out...!!

Helping Dad put the lawnmower together....

I love cream cheese!!!!!!

Nan & Pops sent me over a Kiwi that makes a sound when you push his tummy... I love it and I cart it everywhere...

and I even read to him....

Not sure how interested he is in this book though...

Dame Maia 'Edna' Johnson....

Listen up!!!!

Making my way back inside..

With Daddy reading a Hairy McLarey

Mmmmmmmm.. How am I going to get up here....is anyone going to help me??

Nope... I am on my own!!!!!!

No comments: