Sunday, January 07, 2007

KeriKeri Nov 06

Photo's from our Holiday in kerikeri before we flew out.

DAD gave me a fringe cut on my first day in KK... I hated it and so did Mum!!!!

My cousin Maddy loved to feed me..


All of my KK cousins


The house that mum and dad brought while we were up there..It has heaps of land and I can't wait until a few years time cause it will be our holiday home and we will have some great times up here....

At the beach with Dad and Aunty Maria


Maddy let me play on her tramp..... even though it's kinda mine.. but we can fight about that one in a few years time!!!!!!!!!!! it might have to sit between property's and she can have half and I can have half...

To the left to the left....

to the right to the right...


ARghhhhhhh.. you are still there!!!


That is what I think of you!!!!!


Bathing in the sink.. what has the world come to....

No comments: