Thursday, July 19, 2007

My time with Archie

FINALLY!!! Mum is putting up some pics of when Arch and his Mum & dad came for a visit!!


Happy Family at Les Baux de Provence

Getting used to each other on the first day


Eating nicely


Playing nicely!!



Taste good??


"Hold on Arch.. someone will be there soon!!! "


It's OK Chris, Arch is just taking me for a spin!!


"Sorry Chris, what did you just say?, Oh, that this is what TWINS would be like!!"


Archie's femine side!!


Having a BALL in the BALL pit


THE MANY FACES OF ARCHIE!!!!!
#1

#2

#3

#4

Family pic


Pool time


"Ummm.. You first!!"


More play fun

Hi

Anyone there??

Archie you are sooooo cheeky!!!

Even I haven't done this yet!!

Dad took Archie for a ride in my bike seat.. (with my shoes on!!)


Ummmmm.... Archie's mum and dad left him with us for a day so Mum did his hair like mine!!! I think he liked it!!


On one of the last nights


Racing off to the pool on the last day


1 comment:

BullyFreeBiz said...

Oh total laugh at loud at the shot of Archie in pigtails.

and Maia is just TOO CUTE!