Monday, June 18, 2007

At home in July

Still loving my sandpit

' Nigh, Nigh's sleepies'

Go the AB's!!!


I am more patient with my Leapfrog pad now too... pages don't get ripped nearly as much as they used to.


2 of our trees died so they had to be cut down... I thought it was a rocking horse and kept going "Neigh, neigh"


Tree fun


Mum, you need to get me a bigger car....


Ah.. Yip, I can't fit in here either!!!


Watching Playschool with my Narnie!!!


mmmmm is he going to share??


Muching on a chicken leg


Sausage in Baguette... Normal BBQ food!!!


Licking the spatula!!!
Maia is really into songs at the moment and knows sooooooooo many nursery rhymes... she is cracking us up with all the actions etc she has learnt. There isn't enough room on here to name all the ones she "tries" to sing. It's really really cute. She gets every 2nd or 3rd word and has the tune right. I think she is secretly preparing to show off to Archie when he arrrives in a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats with you expats.....

France not have a juin????????
Ma & Pa