Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Maia in May

Sorry, I have been a bit slack with the updates... Have been busy busy!!!
Mum went to Monaco with some friends and left Dad at home with me... he invited all his friends (and their kids) and they all stayed the night!!! House was a mess!!! but we had a ball.

Mowing the gravel

Cool dude.


I am going to hate this one at my 21st!!


Mum french braided my hair. It's getting really long now.


Yummo.. Dry Weetbix


Reading "Charlie & Lola" to my Nanie....

Maia's words are coming out thick and fast now.. an Octopus is a "pus a pus" and Sausages are "bosages", She tells us when she needs to do "poos on potty" and "brush my teeth". She can run backwards, go sideways... and for the first time tonight, she climbed up onto her slide thing and slid down all on her own. Check out our other blog for our Corsica pics. www.thejohnsonsinfrance.blogspot.com








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maia... your mummy did such a great job with your hair... you look soooo pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

PS: Mummy wouldnt let me check out your butt :)

BullyFreeBiz said...

Wow heidi, the location looks so idylic. Pity you aren't just a couple of hours away for a visit though - I reckon Elliott and Maia would get on like a house on fire :)

p.s. well done on the french braid, looks so pretty!