Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fun French Times

Well I have been having some fun over the last couple of weeks. I am a bit sick at the moment which sucks!!! But I will get better soon.


Doing some drawing, wishing I had a friend in the other chair :-)

Eating my Kiwifruit!!!



These next ones are of me at Little Gym.. I move around so quickly that it's hard for Mum to get a good shot.


This wee girl and I love to play with the water.. (Mum cant remember her name and it's french anyway so I can't say it!!!) Mais elle est tres tres mignonne (but she is very very cute)!!



There are so many things to play on at Little Gym..


Attendre pour moi!!!!!!


I don't really like it when they get the parachute out.. It's scary


I went to a birthday party and found a Kit Kat and had a great time!!!



Bella came over again and it was cool to play with her.. We are looking after her all of next week!!!!


I love chasing her around the house.




I am very good at getting up like this all on my own and balancing!!!


Pete and Sandy (Pete works with Dad) brought a new puppy 'Casey' She's cool.



Just me!!!


Me on my 17month birthday....


Nan sends mum the "little treasuers" mag and I love reading it..



BUBBLES!!!!!
















No comments: